FORUM THREADS SEARCH

Help Dinesat 11 >
New Webinars, step by step instructions.

Posted: 9/30/2020 6:03 PM
  • R.E.L.
  • ID:

Hello there, please don't hesitate in take a look the following links explaining Dinesat Radio 11's functions.

System overview:
. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKD6EpYu8-k

Basic features:
. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztdPJMhpSO0

Advanced features:
. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgxPBgFuwc8

Enjoy them!

Dell Vostro 5590
Posted: 2/2/2022 6:06 PM

Hi a few years back working with Dinesat 10 I tried to install on Windows Parallel Desktop emulator for Mac. I believe that I had some issues but I really don't remember them now. We are going to try to launch our Online Radio Station again but we need to know if using that same format can work with Dinesat 11. We are Mac users and if we can manage to use it using Parallel for Windows emulator on a Mac without problems and issues we would prefer that scenario over a Windows computer. Thank you

Installing and Running Dinesat Radio 11 on Parallel Desktop for Mac (Windows emulator)
Posted: 2/17/2022 8:59 PM
  • R.E.L.
  • ID:

Hi a few years back working with Dinesat 10 I tried to install on Windows Parallel Desktop emulator for Mac. I believe that I had some issues but I really don't remember them now. We are going to try to launch our Online Radio Station again but we need to know if using that same format can work with Dinesat 11. We are Mac users and if we can manage to use it using Parallel for Windows emulator on a Mac without problems and issues we would prefer that scenario over a Windows computer. Thank you

- United Radio

We hadn't test that scenario. But we know several customers are using Dinesat at VMWare VMs (vSphere Hypervisor and workstation).

If need help testing Dinesat on Parallels, don't hesitate on ask support via email tech @ hardata . com

Dell Vostro 5590
Posted: 9/19/2023 9:11 AM

Hardware Requirements: Ensure that your Mac meets or exceeds the hardware requirements for Dinesat 11. It would also be beneficial if your Mac meets the recommended requirements for running Parallels Desktop efficiently.

Windows Installation: Install a compatible version of Windows on Parallels Desktop. You'll want to make sure that the version of Windows you install is supported by Dinesat 11.

Parallels Configuration: Configure Parallels Desktop with sufficient resources (RAM, CPU cores) to run Dinesat 11 smoothly. You may need to allocate more resources to the virtual machine if you find that performance is inadequate.

Software Installation: Once you have Windows running in Parallels Desktop, proceed to install Dinesat 11 within the Windows environment. You would install it just as you would on a regular Windows machine.

Testing: Thoroughly test Dinesat 11 to ensure it operates correctly and identifies and can use any hardware (like audio interfaces) or network resources it needs. Sometimes there can be complications with hardware integration in a virtualized environment.

Backup & Recovery: Set up a reliable backup and recovery solution for your virtual Windows environment. Running in a virtualized environment can sometimes introduce additional points of failure, so having good backups is important.

Community and Support: Before proceeding, you might consider looking for forums, community discussions, or contacting the support team of Dinesat 11 for insights and advice on running the software in a virtualized environment. It is possible that others have tried a similar setup and can provide guidance.

Updates and Patches: Ensure that both your Parallels Desktop and Dinesat 11 are up-to-date to benefit from the latest improvements and security patches.

Performance Tuning: Once you have Dinesat 11 installed, spend some time tuning the performance. This might include adjusting settings in Dinesat 11, in Windows, or in Parallels Desktop to optimize performance.

Dinesat Pro Radio 10 v10.1.1.1 USB

RSS Atom